Skip to content
Mirror, Mirror on the wall – REFLECTIVE QUESTIONS to ask yourself
- Do the students work harder than you?
- Can students explain how what they are doing links to what they are expected to learn?
- Can they articulate what they should be able to do by the end of the lesson?
- Can they show how it builds on prior learning?
- Are your students inspired?
- Do you consistently have high expectations for all students?
- Is every opportunity taken to develop E&D?
- Do you take every opportunity to develop literacy and numeracy?
- Are there a variety of often imaginative activities?
- Do you create clever transitions between tasks?