Do you require a level 2 in English and/or maths?
Both programmes are designed to be bespoke to your needs and requirements; if you need to fly through and pass the exam, we can facilitate that or if you need regular support and particular skills development, we’ll make sure you get as much as you need to be successful.
Level 2 English and maths courses running in 2015/16:
All starting week commencing 21st September. The Course is usually 14 weeks long but this varies according to individual skills and ability (please see below – what’s involved?). You can join later in the year but must be able to meet the minimum requirements for attendance and participation.
Classroom based sessions will be held on:
- Monday 11.30am to 1.30pm – Level 2 English (Option 1)
- Wednesday 10.30am to 12.30pm – Level 2 Maths (Option 1)
- Thursday 1.30pm to 3.30pm – Level 2 Maths (Option 2)
- Thursday 4.30pm to 6.30pm – Level 2 English (Option 2)
GCSE Evening classes 2015/16:
Please enquire as this course has specific pre-requisites and enrolment schedule.
**To enrol – simply complete a staff development request form – Application Form 2015-16
1. Staff development form approved
2. Choose your preferred session time
3. Attend an induction session and complete an initial diagnostic
4. Strengths and areas for development identified and personalised programme of study created
5. Learn and achieve!
Please note the minimum requirement for maths is induction, diagnostic and exam. The minimum requirement for English is induction, diagnostic, 4 sessions to complete speaking and listening assessment and reading/writing exam.